Halaman

Jumaat, Februari 02, 2007

Bawang Merah Bawang Putih

Finally, there’s the end of the drama series; Bawang Merah Bawang Putih. Let’s translate them into ‘Onion and Garlic’.

I don’t watch this drama from the beginning. I just happen to watch them during the Hari Raya Eid Fitr when I was visiting my cousin and it was my first time watching them. I’ve fall in love with Nia Ramadhani, the evil Siska. Eventhough she’s pretty, but people will love to hate her because she’s good in playing the bad ass character. I only can watch this drama twice a week because I’ve got evening class on Monday and Wednesday. Luckily the final episode was on 1st Feb which is Wilayah Persekutuan public holiday.

This drama has won the Panasonic People Choice Award (if I’m not mistaken) but there’s something fishy here. I don’t like the trophy design where it looks like a Jesus on a cross (replaced with the wings). Besides that, the existence of the fairy, Puteri Cahaya is very disturbing because they believed in the fairy instead of the Almighty God. In this situation, it is more likely to be like association (Shirk) because they put the fairy above God.

By the way, after few tiring and fast paced episodes of conflicts, the series ended on the 108 episodes. I admit that the final one is very fast. Out of nowhere they’ve caught Siska and they live happily ever after. It all happens in an instant!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan