Halaman

Selasa, Januari 02, 2007

Night At The Museum



History comes to life at museum. That's a cool quote for this movie. Yeah, it does reflect the function of the museum itself.

Here's the synopsis of the movie.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM is an action-adventure-comedy that comes to life by night. The hallowed halls of the Natural History Museum are lined with the most amazing things – wild-eyed prehistoric creatures, fierce ancient warriors, long lost tribes, African animals and history’s legendary heroes – all frozen forever in time. Or . . . are they? In the action-adventure-comedy, NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM, the brand new night guard at the Natural History Museum is about to discover that when the visitors go home at the end of the day, the real adventure begins – as the museum’s stuffed, waxed and well-preserved residents come out to play.

The films stars Stiller, Carla Gugino, Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Bill Cobbs, Ricky Gervais, Kim Raver, and Robin Williams.



I went to MBO Galaxy Ampang to watch this movie by myself. I enjoy watching this movie.

Opening montage
Yeah.. I like it. It put 3D text into the movie environment and fade 'em out. A bit masking here and there. The reflections and the shadows are fine too!

Storyline
It has very simple and straight storyline. But what I like about the twist and the conflict of this movie is how Ben trying to manage and get along with all the 'creatures' in the museum. Besides that, the bad guys which are the old security guards has interesting role too. I wonder what's happen in the end? Why are they mopping the floor? Aren't they supposed to get busted?

Effects
From the beginning of the story, I can tell that its a fake T-Rex in the museum's lobby. I know most of them are CGI and I like it. They look very realistic.

Overall, I must say that you should watch this movie if you want some comedy and a bit action. I'm giving 3 stars.

1 ulasan:

  1. only 3 stars? but the description is too praising for 3-star rating..

    BalasPadam