Halaman

Ahad, Jun 04, 2006

Cool or Hot events?

Chocolate Festival
Kulliyah of Engineering was having Chocolate Festival at our lovely KAED gallery. I went for a window shop after Jumaaah prayer with my friends. Okay, what's on your mind if the phrase 'choc fest' cross your mind? Of course there will be various type of chocolates sold that day. What makes this cool event colder? Perhaps the arrangement is not very creative. Guess what, if it was organized by KAEDians, I bet, there will be more chocolate-like decoration and so on! Try looking at shopping mall if they are having chocolate fest within the complex.. I love one chocolate stall design at KLCC..

Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006
Yeah.. this is truly another annual hot events in KL, a vice city. I still remember the first time I went to this exhibition. The year was 2000. At that time, the admission was free. If I'm not mistaken, it was the first time. Due to good response from visitors, ranging of automotive enthusiasts, the organizer had announced admission fee in the year 2001. Since that day, I've never went to any automotive exhibition. Its not very expensive, but I think I can do other things instead of admiring expensive hot rides.

Kongres Mahasiswa Melayu Kebangsaan 2006
a.k.a KOMMEK. I wonder if there's any other better short form for this event. What's hot about this? It was organized by Gabungan Pelajar Melayu Kebangsaan (GPMS) and they have good publicity of this event, with banners. But I don't know who's the target group. Anyway, I think the committees has done a good job of handling such big event. hurm.. speechless..

From this three events, I wanna conclude that, each event has its own specialty and weaknesses. By studying other events, I wish I can handle one successfull event one day.. A great journey starts with a single step.. Which proverb was it?

2 ulasan:

  1. dipetik dari akhbar Utusan Malaysia online.

    MB tegur tindakan JAS
    Oleh YULPISMAN ASLI

    GOMBAK 3 Jun - Menteri Besar Selangor, Datuk Seri Dr. Mohamad Khir Toyo menegur tindakan Jabatan Alam Sekitar (JAS) kerana dianggap terlalu mudah memberikan kelulusan terhadap laporan kajian impak alam sekitar (EIA) bagi sesuatu projek berisiko termasuk di kawasan tanah tinggi.

    Beliau berkata, tindakan JAS itu menyukarkan usaha menghentikan projek tersebut apabila berlaku sesuatu tragedi.

    “JAS sepatutnya lebih bertegas dalam aspek memberikan kelulusan laporan EIA, lebih-lebih lagi melibatkan projek kawasan tanah tinggi oleh syarikat yang kurang berkelayakan,'' katanya.

    Beliau berkata demikian kepada pemberita selepas merasmikan Kongres Mahasiswa Melayu Kebangsaan (KOMMEK) 2006 anjuran Gabungan Pelajar Melayu Semenanjung (GPMS) cawangan khas, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM) di sini, hari ini.

    BalasPadam
  2. Tanpa Nama3:30 PTG

    aHH..Nasib baik aku tak pegi kat chocotale fiesta tu. Member aku bgth tak de mende pon rupanya... aku bajet ada istana coklat (sedap nye....) Cadbury (was da spelling right?) pon tak de...

    Sorry to say...the promotion looks great... but there was nothing much actually..

    BalasPadam