Halaman

Rabu, Oktober 17, 2007

Eid Mubarak


Happy Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I'm seeking for apology from the bottom of my heart to all my readers if you are annoyed with any of my post through out the year. I'm just a normal human being that always make mistake and yet I'm trying to improve myself because only idiots repeats their mistakes. I was an idiot then :P

I would like to express my gratitude to all my friends who send me SMS raya wishes and those who replied mine too. Eventually I've sent 80 SMS and got 44 SMSs in return while I've delivered 10 raya greeting cards and 4 replied them back. InsyaAllah those who replied will get card for the next year. They are Huda, Amy, Jonna and last but not least our Prime Minister, Pak Lah. I know it was his secretary job replying those raya card.

These are the names that have wish me throught text message. I listed them here on which comes first, starting from before hari raya till the third day of raya.
Hamizie
Shafiqa "Pikot" Ameera
Uzair Asri
Analia "Jonna" Kamarudin
Sofiyussalam
Fitrah Muda
Hayatul "Lulu" Izzah
Nurulhuda Faris
Nor Iza
Reduan Abu Talib
Mimi Yusnita subir
Norhaswani
Siti Latifah Zawawi
Syaidatul Illyna "Jeena" Ishak
Mohd Nur Hafizin "Roy"
Siti Sarah Fathillah
Amir Saufi
Aeda
Laily
Aida
Huda "Deqna" Alhana Ali
Dzafirah Hasnul Hadi
Siti Noor Alia
Ahmad Turmizi Khalil
Fazlina "McNa" Jaafar
Wan Nor Zakiah
Hidayah "Angah" Fadzil
Hazura "Jue" Hamid
Zaki "Szakif"
Suzanna C. Alih
Zatil Arifah
Norhaslinda
Dayana
Nurul Hafiza
Nik Eiddy Karma
Nurizzati Ismail
Wahida
Siti Mariam
Shikin "Chiqot"
Ashikin
Nadiah
Ilyas "Kilikaizen" Azmi
Nurhafizat "Ijat"
Faiz Abu Samah


About raya celebration this time, I went for Eid prayers at Masjid Al-Ansar Taman Keramat. Then my family and I visited our relatives in Bentong, Pahang and Cheras. The second day, we went to Ipoh, Perak and visited 4 houses. On the third day, after visiting my late grandpa graveyard and visited 3 houses, we return back to KL using Route 1. PLUS highway is terribly congested as I can see from Tanjong Malim. Hence, this is the shortest 'balik kampong' I've ever experienced and the least number of houses visited, of course.

On the fourth of raya, I've already back in this lovely UIA. But there is no more late night cafe. Poor me.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan