Halaman

Selasa, April 10, 2007

300

I watch 300 from downloaded DVD rip video. So the feeling is not the same as watching the movie in cinema in the first week of release.
So, I don't wanna talk much about this movie. I just surprise to see the transformation of Gerard Butler. He was the 'Phantom of the Opera' few years ago and now he has become the great Leonidas.

The plot was based on Frank Miller's graphic novel about the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. That's why they have to reproduce the setting with CGI. Even the blood is CGI. My sister told me about the blood. Suppose that when the blood splatter, it should have the trace on the Spartans, on the face, body, shield and even ground. But none of them was visible. You only can see the blood splatter but it'll dissolve to the thin air. Not realistic enough for the blood effect.

The war scene is not very brilliant enough. Its because of the Spartans only fight with few of the Persian, due to the geographic constraint. Compare with the Lord Of The Rings, I love to see the battle in the open space. Yeah.. Dilios was Faramir in LOTR, the same actor.

Anyway, its a good movie. I'd give B for 300.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan