Halaman

Selasa, April 11, 2006

Induction Course

At Sri Malaysia Hotel, Genting

I went to Sri Malaysia Hotel at Genting Highland for Induction Course for Taaruf Week Committee. I'm in Multimedia Crew because its my first choice to be in this group.

The short induction course is mainly to let us get to know each other and start to plan our action before and during the taaruf week, mainly known as 'new students orientation week'.

About the accomodation, its okay for a 3 stars hotel. I haven't stayed in a hotel for quite a long time as far as I concern but what are there to expect when we were given free services.. Yea, they paid for us. We just do our work and we've got paid.

Its not the money that important, its the willingness and sacrifices that counts.
However, I'm not going to be so selfish when it comes to design. From time to time I'll consult with them the design and how to do it.

However, I'm thinking that I should not show off my skill in multimedia but I think its the platform for me to learn from others at the same time brush up my skills. Currently I'm exploring the Adobe After Effects and Gradient Mesh vector style on Illustration I can't bear to work for hours doing the Flash right now because the last time with the AAD1200 presentation, I still feel the tiredness of sitting in front of the computer.

Oh my God. I can't wait for it!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan