Halaman

Ahad, Julai 10, 2005

Akademi Fantasia 3 - 6th Concert


I went to the 6th concert at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam, somewhere in Section 13. Its my first time actually to watch the concert live. It took me 1.5 hours from Gombak. I went with Ida because she's willingly to watch it with me. Some girls did rejected my invitation.

So, I wont tell you what song they sang, what surprises were happened, just to tell ya'll some of the real thing happen back there.
  • Don't worry about your Maghrib prayer because there was a surau at the stadium. Just go to the ticket counter and tell the security your intention.
  • Outside food & beverages is not allowed when the security asked you but its okay if you put it inside your bag and just tell them you don't bring any.
  • You can't take pictures during the performance with your digital camera but during the break, its ok. Try not too obvious by turn off the flash.
  • The next best thing is that you can see more than what you can see in the television. The stage is not as big as I imagined before. Some audiences booed Adlin because he's giving alotta comments..
P/S - I'm ready to go for one more concert before the final take place.. Bukit Jalil eh ?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan