Halaman

Rabu, Mac 16, 2005

The Pavilion

For more pictures, check out my fotopages.

Its the end of the semester and its time for the final project. How about if you listen to the 'Final Countdown-Europe' song when you reading this blog? OK.. its for my core course, Environmental Design 2.

As I mention earlier, we need to design a pavilion. I started a lil bit late because of editing video. So, in order to catch up with my studiomates, I just do the butter paper, I don't trace it on tracing paper. It will take more time. Besides, the quality is the same.

I've drafted for 3 days and I photostat it on Friday at Uncle's Win stationery shop. I went with Azim. Glad we are one of the earliest to photostat our project. Starting from Friday till Sunday, more students come to the shop.

After that, I went back home. Yeah, to release tension with TV, PS2, streamyx and so on. I returned back to college on Saturday night. Yeah, I need to finish colouring this project and render it as heavy as I could. Its not necessary actually. But its my style.

One the submission day, Monday 14th March, I went to studio with Sharif and let Mdm Nurhaya tick our submission. Have I told you that I used the same ol' concept, the car in my pavilion.

The next day, Tuesday is the presentation day. I got early and prepare well for it. The assessor is Mdm Norliza. My presentation is going smooth but after I finish it, she argued with me about the softscapes name especially the plants. Yeah, I admit I cheated about the name. I don't know that her background was in landscape architecture. Damn, I was so embarassed by it.

Adlan - Hope I can excel in my verbal presentation.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan