Halaman

Sabtu, Oktober 23, 2004

Illegal reunion

heh. today i went back to my former school. just to reunite again with my old peeps.. well, exactly, its is illegal. xstudents are intruders if they're in the school at night. then, when the time comes, we break fast with some food. its not very good to my stomach, i still felt the hunger.
after that, i performed some prayers. i thought we would go to hunt for some food after that, but my friends just like to get to know with the junior heiress of my society. after all the pain i caught in my stomach, at 1130pm, we left the school and started to get some food. well, we arrived at an eaterie..
we ate like hell and then just disperse..
i return back to home because i had a date that nite.. its just meet with my girl online.. i miss her..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan