Halaman

Sabtu, Mac 11, 2006

My Silence

I've silenced from blogging for more than 2 weeks. Why? Is it just because of my busy & hectic life here as design student? There are lots of things I wanna share but.. here's brief of them.

AKHI PROJECT - 3rd Mentoring, Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
(19/2)

got to know my mentee
got pictures of Waheeda during rehearsal
photos will be updated at fotopages

ART-@-RASTA - URP Pre-Graduation Dinner
(24/2)

my band performed for the first time
songs:
Senyuman Ragamu - Gerhana Ska Cinta ft Radhi
Helena (Instrumental) - My Chemical Romance
Bunyi Gitar - P. Ramlee
videos will be published at youtube



AKHI PROJECT - 4th Mentoring, Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam
(5/3)

very tiring whole day event
the last mentoring program for this semester

CUBIC DWELLING - Final Project for design Studio
(10/3)

design compact living within 6m x 6m x 6m space
submitted presentation board & refined model
sleepless nights
studio dwellers

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan