Halaman

Khamis, Januari 12, 2006

Eid Adha Sacrifice

I woke up early in the morning because I'm going to perform Eidul Adha prayer at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan at Jalan Duta, Kuala Lumpur. My dad bought a lemang on our way back home. Around 11am, after having breakfast with my family, I went to Masjid Al-Ansar near my house to watch ibadah korban, where 23 cows will be slaughtered but I'm not sure whether all of them were sacrificed that day. I've taken some pictures of the event and you can have a look at them through my fotopages.

We didn't balik kampung this time because usually my family used to celebrate it here in KL. But, on 11th Jan 2006, my parents need to return to Ipoh because my auntie had passed away because of stroke. She died around 330pm at Ipoh General Hospital. I couldn't follow because I've got class on the next day. She was such a good and caring aunt. We all gonna miss her. Let's recite Al-Fatihah for her so that she'll have a good life in hereafter.

1 ulasan:

  1. Tanpa Nama5:52 PTG

    wahh ..walaupun dah lambat.. selamat ari raye yeee...ehehhe!!

    BalasPadam