Halaman

Ahad, Ogos 07, 2005

PC Fair 2005

Actually I didn't go to the PC Fair which was held at KL Convention Centre this weekend. Instead, I went to Plaza Low Yat which also offers good price for hardwares and so on. So, I asked my dad to buy me a new set of desktop.

Here, I listed down some of the important specification that I wanna share with you. Try to compare it with your computer. But, the performance is not that powerful. I just hope that this specification can still be useful until my 2nd year and so on.
  • Intel Pentium 4 3.0 (531) GHz Processor 64 Bit
  • 1MB Cache L2 Memory
  • 1GB Apacer DDR RAM
  • 120GB MAXTOR ULTRA 133 ATA 7200 RPM
  • Samsung DVD RW Drive
  • HIS ATI Radeon 9250 128MB DDR
  • 15" TFT LCD Monitor
So how do you think of my new specs? It good performance for gaming.I bet you'll suggest me to have 2MB L2 Cache right? So, whatever it is, just leave me your comment down here.

P/S- Gonna buy music + pc keyboard too.. tv tuner ... :P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan