Halaman

Isnin, Jun 27, 2005

Photo Genius

I went to a seminar by Apple (M) Sdn. Bhd at Hotel Equatorial, Jalan Sultan Ismail, conducted by a local photographer and I forgot his name. He has his own studio, 'Jen Studio'. Actually, I was there because my friend, Faiz invited me to do so.

We entered the ballroom quite late but its okay. The admission is free and participants also were served with refreshments. So, from this short seminar, I learnt something useful about digital photography, how to take good picture with digital camera. He also introduced to us 'iPhoto' but I think its just as same as Picasa 2. (I downloaded from Google)

P/s- Photographer also make big money and have lots of opportunity to meet good looking models..

1 ulasan:

  1. Tanpa Nama1:40 PTG

    muahaha....

    r u really epel's fan?!!

    BalasPadam