Halaman

Sabtu, Februari 26, 2005

Final Project

Yeah!! The final project for Environmental Design 2 had arrived. And for this time, we had to design a 'Pavilion for MCIIUM'. What is it actually?

So, from our literature study, I can say that pavilion is some kind of building that have shelter. Hey.. all building do have function as shelter. But, it is not enclosed by walls. It have an open space. And there should be some sitting area and stage.

I just started my design, and fortunately, my lecturer told that we dun hav to build the 1:100 scale model. Hmm.. it can save a lot of money actually. Eventually, my allowance just left RM10.50. There are still one month to go. It seems that I'll have to ask for money from my parents... hehe just to support me with food... okay what?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan