Halaman

Khamis, Januari 06, 2005

Good Bye Fraser's Hill

I woke up at 8.30am and I had to bathe with the cold water since I was the last one. Man.. so cold!!

That morning, we don't have nothing special. Just walk down to the Fraser's Hill town area and take a lot of photographs. Well, all of these pictures can be seen at my fotopages. We climbed up again by noon and prepare to return back to our college. Huhuhu.. so sad to leave this place... At 2pm, the bas departed and we arrived at Kuala Kubu Bharu to perform prayers by 3:15pm.

Finally, we arrived at the matriculation centre by 5.30pm. I was totally excited by going to this trip. And 1 more thing, I glad that I didn't feel dizzy, want to throw up and fever. I'm going just fine.. Well, that's all the fun we had at Fraser's Hill.

I guess it would be more fun if my Dz come over too...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan