Halaman

Isnin, Disember 06, 2004

Driving Day


It was Saturday and planned to go out with my friends, Sharif, Fikri and Imran. I woke up early and fetch them at college. I was at home at that moment because I wanna take the wheel. It was my mum car, Satria 1.3.

At first, I wanna take my friends to Faiz house to have a Raya visit. But Faiz was too late. Then, I sent them to Berjaya Times Square and I went to Faiz's place alone. At his house, there was his friends and my ex-schoolmate, KN. Amirudin and Md Nor didn't come because (I don't give a damn why they dont come).

After that, we went to Ampang. We performed prayers at a mosque at Taman Tun Abdul Razak. After that, we went to Cash Converter shop, where we can buy 2nd hand items such as cameras and other goods as well it still functioning. We also can sell any goods that we want.

We went to National Mosque to perform Maghrib prayer. And then we went directly to Uncle Win's stationery shop at Taman Mayang. It took me damn hell moment at the Federal Highway because it was a traffic jam all the way to Kelana Jaya.

Finally, I sent all of them back to college at 10.15pm. It was a totally full of driving day of my life. I wonder if I can do better than that!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan