Halaman

Sabtu, November 13, 2004

Ramadhan 1425 Overview

Its been a month already and Ramadhan is going to be ended. Well, from my own observation and perception, I tried to make my own statistic on this year's Ramadhan.


 


Total fasting days that I accomplished = 30 days


Total night I perform tarawikh =
Around 20 days


Total night I woke up for qiamullail = 1 night


Number of 'bubur lambuk' or rice porridge I took = 3 times at Masjid Al-Ansar


Mosques  that I went for tarawikh


  1. Masjid Al-Ansar, Taman Keramat
  2. Masjid Muadz Bin Jabal, Setiawangsa


  3. Masjid Negara, Kuala Lumpur


  4. Surau SMTKL, Cheras


Number of rakaat I perform in tarawih = Mostly 8 rakaat and only 1 time I finished 20 rakaat


Number I recite the whole Quran = 1 time


 


During this fasting month, I can see that there are very little number of boys around my age, 18 to go to the mosque and perform tarawikh. However, after 10th November, all Matric KPM students had started their holidays. That's why I can see a few number of boys. But it's only 3 nights left before Eid Fitr celebration.

I also noticed that the mosque administrator had some way to attract more muslim to chase Lailatul Qadr (the night of blessings). I guessed they changed the routine of the imam. For 25 days, the imam recite half or one single page of quran in every rakaat. But that's what I mean by their strategies. The imam only recite one short verse or surah in every rakaat. No wonder why tarawih ended early lately. However, I still can see that the number of lines / saf of prayers is still the same.

Hmm, its depend on us, whether to chase the night or just let it slip. I wonder whether I can live for another year and meet the next Ramadhan.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan